Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm back... and the corruption of today's art of sound!

I've not been blogging for a long time (can't even remember the last time I posted something, I'll check later), but it seems that after all this time, the art of sound today seems to lose its appeal to me. Those 'TOP 40 HITS' no longer entice me as it was.


(Look at me, I'm all red and creative.)

Please be reminded that this is a personal view, but take a look at Lady GaGa, for example. Yeah, it's undeniably true she is some rich, famous, successful & 'creative' celebrity, as compared to an average nobody like me, yet how can this 'noise' be considered 'ART'? I mean, am I the only one with this point of view? Hello?! Anyone?

But forget about it. I had enough complaining about the corruption that grips the art of sound today. Now that I've got it out of my chest, I'm rather relieved. Anyway, I've rarely tune in to the radio nowadays. I've decided to go instrumental cos' sometimes lyrics can be misleading.

No comments: