Wednesday, February 25, 2009

'Ordinary world': Most cover-worthy song.....

Whenever someone mention 'Ordinary world', the first thing that came to my mind is Duran Duran. Everytime I listen to the song, I'd always imagined different ways of how the song is presented. Here are some of the examples:-







I'm sure that there are some people out there who stick to the original version. I'd understand that. But, hey! Times are changing. Nothing lasts forever. Well, at least they did a good job immortalizing the song in their own way.



For those of you who really want the original version, I found one right here. But this is NOT the official video. Just a typical YouTube video.

Also, I've managed to find the acoustic version of the song. Well, the video is nice. I liked it......

No comments: